I. Consulting – Farm Plans:
- Entry level / agronomy access.
- Fertility and Chemical plan review.
- Operation improvement recommendations.
II. Introductory Service:
- Customer-chosen program acres.
- Soil sampling on every program acre.
- Agronomist consulting for crop / soil management for program acres.
- VRT and/or Flat Rate recs based on soil and/or yield data. (i.e. Potassium, Phosphorus, Lime, Nitrogen); from state recommendation standars.
- VRT files (seed / fert) will be created and delivered for the required controller. Files compatible with industry standard GIS systems.
- Summary reports developed to evaluate management practices & yield trends.
III. Whole Farm Program:
- Same services as the Introductory Service program.
- Soil testing for all farm acres on client-agreed sampling cycle.
- Analysis & recommendations done every year on every acre.
IV. Consulting for Consultants:
- Agreed-upon services to improve a consultant’s efficiency.
- Advanced recommendation creation based on host consultant’s specifications.
- Administrative / Office support (i.e Mapping, invoicing, technical / agronomy support, etc.).
- In-season scouting (as mutually agreed).